With TikTok, you can test out fresh content concepts, broaden your audience, and fortify your existing one all in one place.
There may be an initial learning curve when starting out on TikTok. It can take time, patience, and effort to make content for TikTok.
Everything you need to know to make the best TikTok videos for your personal or company brand is laid out in this detailed tutorial.
A Comprehensive Tutorial on Creating Viral Videos for TikTok
For expanding one’s social media following, TikTok is without peer; every month, over a billion people use the app.
The five-step process for making a TikTok video is as follows:
- Open a TikTok Account Right Now
- Plan Out Your Idea Like a Movie
- Create and Share Video Content
- Vary Your Video’s Content (In the App)
- Spread Your TikTok
- Create a TikTok Account Immediately
Make sure you have a TikTok account before continuing.
Get the TikTok app from either the App Store or Google Play. Download the app, then sign up with your existing Facebook, Gmail, or Twitter account, or generate a new username and password using your email address.
Users on TikTok are each given a username comprised of letters and numbers at random.
Okay, so it’s not exactly endearing, but we can make it better!
To increase your chances of being found across all of your channels, it is recommended that you use your real name, the name of your business, or some other recognisable identifier.
Next, go into your account settings and make some changes.
Make Time for Your TikTok Videos Ahead of Time
Videos for TikTok can be prepared in advance and automatically published from a computer or mobile device. You can get it for nothing!
Second, Make a Flowchart of Your Idea
It is prudent to have a strategy in place before starting to record.
TikTok is not like other platforms because it uses a special algorithm and attracts a unique user base.
This being the case, it’s beneficial to tailor videos and other content for the TikTok platform.
On TikTok, fads carry a lot of weight. If you keep hearing the same noise, investigate to find out how many people are sharing it. Any large sum indicates that the topic is popular and growing.
Once you have a firm grasp of your direction, storyboard your content by outlining the individual shots you will need to take to realise your vision.
Save this weekly TikTok trends resource if you’re having trouble keeping up with the community.
Third, Film and Share Your Video
TikTok allows users to either record videos within the app itself or to import media from external devices.
- To begin recording right away, open the creation tab and press and hold the big red button.
- TikTok’s in-app tools are useful for making content within the app itself.
- Use TikTok’s extensive music library by clicking “Add Sound.” Adding trending sound can be helpfu to get more visibility for your profile.
- To toggle between the rear and front facing cameras, simply flip the device over.
- You can adjust the speed of the video by selecting from a.3x,.5x, 1x, 2x, or 3x multiplier.
- Enhance is an auto-apply filter for your camera’s view of your face.
- Video and image filters: thousands upon thousands to select from.
- Put three or ten seconds into the timer. By dragging, you can limit how long the recording will last.
- Check out the user comments on TikTok, and then make a video in response.
- You can use any of the numerous available TikTok effects.
- You can also transfer videos from your device’s gallery. When you have video content that you want to share on various platforms, this is a fantastic solution.
- Tap the “Upload” button on the right side of the screen to import media from your device’s storage.
Method Number Four: Refine the Final Cut
When you’ve got all of your clips in the editor, you can add things like titles, credits, voiceovers, and more.
The features of the TikTok video editor are as follows:
Here is where you’ll enter and edit the text that appears on the screen. Pick from a variety of styles, including hues, fonts, alignments, weights, and drop shadows. The duration and positioning of the text can also be customised.
Select “Set duration” from the text menu, and then move the bar to the desired location.
To use the “Text-to-speech” function, click on the voice icon. Various unique voices, such as a cat’s meow, a flute’s vibrato, and more, are at your disposal.
Engaging stickers such as polls, reply stickers, question boxes, GIFs, and emojis are available. Including engaging stickers will get comments from the audience.
To spice things up, throw in a little bit of levity with the help of an effect. There are a variety of visual, motion, transition, and split options available to you.
Video and image filters: thousands upon thousands to select from.
Video clip modifications can be made in this section. Long-pressing on a clip lets you shuffle the order and edit it separately.
Include audio? Use voice effects to customise the tone
TikTok provides captions for your videos mechanically. Once the closed captions have been retrieved from TikTok, check for any typos or other errors in the text. The captions editor allows for instant textual changes.
- Make a voiceover to go along with your videos. You can start recording by tapping or holding down the record button.
- Press the button to enhance the current video.
- Reduce unwanted noise with this editing and processing aid.
- Put Your TikTok Out There
Once the video has been edited to your satisfaction, the final touches can be added.
- To begin, pick a picture to use as the cover. Cover art can be chosen by dragging over the video. The next step is to choose a cover layout and customise it with text.
Insert a video caption and relevant hashtags afterward.
- Then you can adjust privacy, duet, and other video settings to your liking.
- When you’re finished, just click the Post button.